How to Take Care of Your Pillowcase
Although your Nufabrx Pillowcase is all natural and easy to care for, it does require some special handling, so please be mindful of the tips below…
- Always wash in cold water on normal or delicate setting in your washing machine. Don’t hand wash. Your pillowcase will feel stiff when you first take it out of the washer. So…
- …tumble dry on low heat or on air fluff setting. Remove immediately. Your pillowcase will be soft again!
- Wash your pillowcase weekly.
- Replace your pillowcase every 4 months.
As with most natural fabrics, some shrinking and wrinkling may occur after washing. You might find extra lint in the dryer the first few times too.
Also, bamboo can have more soft wrinkles than cotton, as we have not coated our fabric with the wrinkle-resistant chemical formaldehyde that’s common in other products. We are an eco-friendly company, and believe that our customers would rather have a few wrinkles in their pillowcases than sleep on chemicals!
Questions or comments? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the best results from your Nufabrx Pillowcase...
- Do not iron.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, washer balls, or dryer sheets.
- If less scent is preferred initially, wash prior to using.
- Rub pillowcase together for 5-6 seconds to break nano capsules if scent begins to fade.
- The pillowcase is still working even if you cannot smell it.