Social Media Content Creation Intern APPLY NOW
Title: Social Media/Content Creation Internship
Department: Marketing/Graphic Design
Why you want to work with us: Get ready to wake up in the morning knowing that the opportunities to advance your career are endless. If you strive to possess and balance both high intensity and high humility in your work, you are guaranteed to fit right in with our team. Most importantly, if you want to play a key role in the growth of a company where your work directly impacts the extraordinary levels of success we aim to achieve, we have a spot for you!
Is this position the right fit for you?: Is social media your reason for existing? Do you have a passion for content creation? Are you interested in an opportunity that can grow your personal skill set and prepare you for future success? Are you able to create a strategy and see it through to execution? If you believe the answer is “yes” to these, continue reading to find out more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Create compelling social media content for various social media channels such as TikTok, IG, FB, and Twitter.
· Create and maintain a social voice to implement amongst communications with potential consumers
· Work alongside Marketing and Graphics team to help plan and execute promotions and campaigns
· Assist in growth of brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
· Monitor postings and community messaging as needed
· Perform research on current benchmark trends
· Create compelling video content
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills
· Be confident in your ownership of a product line or multiple product lines
· Positive outlook and a “let’s do it” attitude
· Must have great passion for social media and digital marketing using channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
· Must have a passion for graphic design and content creation
· Impeccable time management skills and willingness to take initiative
· Demonstrate strong communication skills
· Strong attention to detail a must
· Nice to have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
· Interest and experience in Graphic Design required
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
|||Charlotte, NC|||Marketing ||||||JNCX_R_Rjdi7Buwg|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false