Terms and Conditions
- Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Google Analytics: We implemented the Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. You can also use Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online and third-party vendors, including Google, may show your ads on sites across the Internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Site.
- Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Children Under 13: We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. If you are under the age of 13, you can look at our Sites, but you cannot make a purchase. You also cannot become a registered user or use any service on our Sites that asks for personal information. Our Sites are not designed for children. We do not wish to collect personal information from children under 13. This policy is designed to protect children. Federal law requires us to take special steps to safeguard children’s privacy. For more information about this federal law and about children’s privacy, click here. If you register with us and we discover that you are under 13, we will delete such registration. We will send you a message if we do this. If you are under 13 and want to make a purchase, please ask a parent to place the order for you.
How We Use Collected Information
Textile Based Delivery Inc, DBA Nufabrx may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Improve Customer Service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To Personalize User Experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To Improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To Process Payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To Run a Promotion, Contest, Survey or Other Site Feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To Send Periodic E-Mails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party Website
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
301 Conover Station, Conover NC 28613
This document was last updated on April 02, 2014
Nufabrx Sales and Use Tax Policy
We have prepared this sales tax policy statement to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state’s department of revenue website.
NUFABRX COLLECTS SALES TAX in states where we have physical presence (or nexus), including Washington.
NUFABRX DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any state NOT listed above because Nufabrx is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
FOR OUR TAX-EXEMPT CUSTOMERS: NUFABRX DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX if we have your exemption certificate on file.