Featured Review"I have severe arthritis in my wrist from my time in the military. This compression sleeve has helped wonders! It fits great and doesn't make my wrist sweat like others I have tried. It helps with my pain tremendously. If your on the fence I'd take the leap if I was you."
Alleviates pain associated with:
- Wrist/hand pain
- Post-surgical pain
- Pain associated with limited range of motion
- Wrist/hand support
- Post-workout recovery
Nufabrx infuses pain relieving capsaicin into compressive fabric. The medicine releases on skin contact, delivering a consistent, long-lasting dose that lasts for 15+ washes/150 hours of wear.
- To wear, insert your hand into the larger opening of the compression sleeve, then pull it up over the wrist, leaving your thumb and fingers free; the sleeve will stretch to fit.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- The wrist compression sleeve must be placed directly on your skin for medicine to be effective; other outerwear can be worn over the sleeve.
- Do not use with a heating pad, other external analgesic products, or on wounds or damaged skin.
- Wash in cold water. Dry flat. Do not bleach.
- All Nufabrx HealthWear® is Made in America.
Wrist Sleeve Sizing
Measure the circumference of your wrist. Our Wrist Sleeve fits best with a circumference between 6-7in.
All Nufabrx products come with a money back guarantee. If your Nufabrx HealthWear doesn’t fit, simply return it for a full refund.