Featured Review"I love this product so much. I have tried other compression products before but none have given me all day relief. It’s easy to put on and take off, stays in place all day, and doesn’t dig into me. I’ve washed it 4 times so far and all of the stitching is holding up with no loss of compression."
Nufabrx pain relief is 3x more effective than pills, creams, or sprays.
- General knee pain/swelling
- Shin splints
- Calf cramps
- Muscle strains
- Joint soreness
- Post-surgical pain
- Pain associated with limited range of motion
- Joint/muscle support
- Post-workout recovery
- Lower leg circulation
Nufabrx infuses pain relieving capsaicin into compressive fabric. The medicine releases on skin contact, delivering a consistent, long-lasting dose that lasts for 15+ washes/150 hours of wear.
Medicine Into Yarn
Woven Into Fabrics
Released on Contact
- To wear, insert your foot into the compression sleeve, then pull it up until it covers your leg to mid-thigh; the sleeve will stretch to fit.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- The lower leg compression sleeve must be placed directly on your skin for medicine to be effective; other outerwear can be worn over the sleeve.
- Do not use with a heating pad, other external analgesic products, or on wounds or damaged skin.
- Wash in cold water. Dry flat. Do not bleach.
- All Nufabrx HealthWear™ is Made in America.
Frequently Asked Questions