Featured Review"I bought this a couple months ago before the winter hit here in New England. After getting knee surgery my right knee aches in the cold weather. I tried this product and it really helped alleviate the pain."
Nufabrx pain relief is 3x more effective than pills, creams, or sprays.
- General knee pain/swelling
- Joint soreness
- Muscle fatigue
- Post-surgical pain
- Pain associated with limited range of motion
- Joint/muscle support
- Post-workout recovery
Nufabrx infuses pain relieving capsaicin into compressive fabric. The medicine releases on skin contact, delivering a consistent, long-lasting dose that lasts for 15+ washes/150 hours of wear.
Medicine Into Yarn
Woven Into Fabrics
Released on Contact
- To wear, insert your foot into the compression sleeve, then pull it up until it covers your knee; the sleeve will stretch to fit.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- The knee compression sleeve must be placed directly on your skin for medicine to be effective; other outerwear can be worn over the sleeve.
- Do not use with a heating pad, other external analgesic products, or on wounds or damaged skin.
- Wash in cold water. Dry flat. Do not bleach.
- All Nufabrx HealthWear™ is Made in America.
Frequently Asked Questions