Featured Review"Gone are the days of messy lidocaine patches that smear goop all over and bandage wraps that never stay attached. This sleeve combines the best of both worlds where the compression offers support and structure and the infusion helps with pain relief. Couldn’t recommend anything more!"
Nufabrx pain relief is 3x more effective than pills, creams, or sprays.
Calf muscle support
- Calf cramps
- Shin splints
- Swelling/fluid build-up
- Muscle fatigue
- Pain associated with limited range of motion
Nufabrx infuses pain relieving capsaicin into compressive fabric. The medicine releases on skin contact, delivering a consistent, long-lasting dose that lasts for 15+ washes/150 hours of wear.
Medicine Into Yarn
Woven Into Fabrics
Released on Contact
- To wear, insert your foot into the larger opening of the compression sleeve, then pull it up until it covers your calf & shin, with the top just under your knee; the sleeve will stretch to fit.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- The calf compression sleeve must be placed directly on your skin for medicine to be effective; other outerwear can be worn over the sleeve.
- Do not use with a heating pad, other external analgesic products, or on wounds or damaged skin.
- Wash in cold water. Dry flat. Do not bleach.
- All Nufabrx HealthWear™ is Made in America.
Frequently Asked Questions