Featured Review"So I received these and upon trying them I was amazed. I have circulation problems and will end up at the end of my day with my feet burning and my ankles extremely sore. This sleeve helped to ease the pain and give me a restful night's sleep. I definitely recommend this product."
Nufabrx pain relief is 3x more effective than pills, creams, or sprays.
- Sprain soreness
- Foot/ankle swelling
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Pain associated with limited range of motion
- Ankle joint/muscle support
- Foot support
- Post-workout recovery
Nufabrx infuses pain relieving capsaicin into compressive fabric. The medicine releases on skin contact, delivering a consistent, long-lasting dose that lasts for 15+ washes/150 hours of wear.
Medicine Into Yarn
Woven Into Fabrics
Released on Contact
- To wear, insert your foot into the larger opening of the compression sleeve, then pull it up over the ankle; the sleeve will stretch to fit.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- The ankle compression sleeve must be placed directly on your skin for medicine to be effective; other outerwear can be worn over the sleeve.
- Do not use with a heating pad, other external analgesic products, or on wounds or damaged skin
- Wash in cold water. Dry flat. Do not bleach.
- All Nufabrx HealthWear™ is Made in America.
Frequently Asked Questions