Featured Review"I shattered my elbow and it was surgically replaced. The sleeve really helped the pain and discomfort. I didn’t need any medicine when I used it. I have not needed to wash it yet but it is well made and I don’t expect any issues. I would highly recommend it."
Nufabrx pain relief is 3x more effective than pills, creams, or sprays.
Alleviates pain associated with:
- Muscle soreness
- Chronic/acute joint pain
- Tennis elbow/hyperextension
- Post-surgical pain
- Pain associated with limited range of motion
- Elbow flexion/extension
- Bicep/forearm support
- Post-workout recovery
Nufabrx infuses pain relieving capsaicin into compressive fabric. The medicine releases on skin contact, delivering a consistent, long-lasting dose that lasts for 15+ washes/150 hours of wear.
Medicine Into Yarn
Woven Into Fabrics
Released on Contact
- To wear, insert your arm into the larger opening of the compression sleeve, then pull it up to cover the elbow; the sleeve will stretch to fit.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- The arm compression sleeve must be placed directly on your skin for medicine to be effective; other outerwear can be worn over the sleeve.
- Do not use with a heating pad, other external analgesic products, or on wounds or damaged skin.
- Wash in cold water. Dry flat. Do not bleach.
- All Nufabrx HealthWear® is Made in America.
Frequently Asked Questions