Nufabrx pain relief is 3x more effective than pills, creams, or sprays.
- General lower back soreness
- Muscle strain or ligament strain
- Lower back trauma/acute injuries
- Low back muscle support
- Post-workout recovery
Nufabrx infuses pain relieving capsaicin into compressive fabric. The medicine releases on skin contact, delivering a consistent, long-lasting dose that lasts for 15+ washes/150 hours of wear.
Medicine Into Yarn
Woven Into Fabrics
Released on Contact
- To wear, place the wrap on the affected area, then pull each end around to the front of your body, and connect the velcro sections to hold the wrap in place.
- Fits up to waist size 43".
- The lower back compression wrap must be placed directly on your skin for medicine to be effective; other outerwear can be for over the wrap.
- Do not use with a heating pad, other external analgesic products, or on wounds or damaged skin.
- Wash in cold water. Dry flat. Do not bleach.
- All Nufabrx HealthWear® is Made in America.
Frequently Asked Questions