What is National Pain Awareness Month?
The purpose of this month is to raise awareness to the reality of pain, pain management, and pain solutions. This is done by informing and educating the public about how widespread general pain is within our communities and provide ways on how to combat it's daily. Nufabrx is here to provide innovative and healthy alternatives to relieving pain.
What You Need to Know:
- 100 million Americans experience chronic pain
- Which is 1/3rd of the entire U.S. population, which is more than those who have diabetes, heart disease, and cancer combined
- In 2018, the CDC reported that approximately
- 50 million U.S. adults experience chronic pain
- 20 million have high-impact chronic pain which usually interferes with their work or life most days
- Pain is a warning signal which indicates there is a problem which needs attention
- Living with pain can affect a person in almost any way; physically, mentally, emotionally, occupationally, financially, etc.
- Pain affects more Americans than diabetes, heart disease, and cancer combined
What is Chronic Pain
The most common forms of chronic pain are back pain, arthritis, headaches, post-surgical, and post-traumatic.
We are on a mission to help combat chronic pain with our line of pain-relieving medicine + compression sleeves. No matter the cause of your chronic pain, our products are a great addition to your daily routine and can even replace a multi-step process to help you receive all day relief.
To further our #HealthWear movement during this impactful month, we are offering all of our products for $19.99 all month long. Click here to SHOP NOW!