As each year goes by, we like to look back and appreciate who we are, what we have done, and how we have gotten here.
Here at Nufabrx, we have been making strides to elevate our brand. From expanding to retailers to being presented with awards, this year was filled with nothing but growth.
Below we have listed some of the major events that have happened this past year.
This Year’s Highlights:
- Governor Roy Cooper of North Carolina announced 13 winners of the 2020 Governor’s Export Awards. We were fortunate enough to be included and received the Export Innovation Award.
- We partnered up with Walmart for the second year and expanded our product offerings on shelves. Being in Walmart stores nationwide as well as online has really improved our exposure.
- All of our Pain Relieving Medicine + Compression Sleeves were put on Target’s online store. With their large platform we were able to convert sales and reach more customers.
- Out of 150 startup tech companies, we were recognized as a Tech Innovation Forum 2021 LaunchPad Award Winner by Octane.
- Our very own Founder and CEO was recognized by Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) as a finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year! This program honors unstoppable business leaders whose ambition, ingenuity and courage in the face of adversity help catapult our brand.
- Inc. Magazine ranked us No. 50 on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. We also were awarded No. 1 in the Charlotte Metropolitan Area, No. 8 in the Health Industry, and No. 3 in North Carolina.
- We partnered up with CVS and were able to sell our Pain Relieving Medicine + Compression products at CVS Health Stores nationwide as well as CVS.com.
- We completed our oversubscribed $10 million Series A funding. Our equity financing was led by industry executives to accelerate commercial efforts and R&D investments.
- Walgreens partnered with us and now holds our Pain Relieving Medicine + Compression products in their stores nationwide.
- To promote sustainability, we implemented an environmental, social, and governance (ESG) strategy into our core business strategy. Our goal is to improve the wellness of our customers and employees without causing further harm to the environment.
- We have created a new line of Maternity products that are infused with shea butter to provide your skin with moisturization. These HealthWear™ garments have been rigorously tested over the last 12 months, and are finally at the point of distribution.
- We secured a spot on Deloitte’s 2021 Technology Fast 500 list ranking at #8 overall and #2 in Biotechnology/Pharmaceuticals industry with a 22,957% growth.
- We were recognized as the fastest-growing company by Charlotte Business Journal, having been ranked first out of fifty incredible companies on their 2021 #Fast50List.
- We joined the Kroger Family online. All of our Pain-Relieving Medicine + Compression products can now be found at Krogers.com.
Thank you to our team, community and customers for a successful year! We look forward to an even more prosperous 2022 -- onward and upward!